Photos from my 21st month celebration with Aian at Little Tokyo.
In a few hours, we'll all be saying goodbye to the year that was. This year was memorable for everyone for a lot of different reasons. For me, I have more good ones than bad, thank goodness. 2011 was a particularly eventful year, though not as exciting as past ones, I'm still very thankful.
I got to meet a lot of new people, and gained a lot of new friends. I particularly thank the blogosphere and the magical power of the Internet for this. The ones that I'm most thankful for meeting, you know who you are! Also, thanks to my blog, a lot of opportunities have opened up for me. A lot of collaborations and sponsorships came to me this year. This would never have happened without Little Forest Girl. And of course, because of this blog, I'm being recognized as a mori girl. A lot of people have told me that they got interested in the mori girl style because of my blog. Also, a lot of girls from all over the world have told me that they like and are inspired by my blog. Hearing that, it makes me really happy! Thank you.
And now, some announcements. I am very much excited for a lot of things coming next year, and here are a few:
- Upcoming online magazine features. I've been asked to be included in two the past month, and though I'm not quite sure when they'll come out, I'm pretty excited because it's my first time. I'll update you when they come out.
- Future work with Spidersilk Productions. As many of you may know, I attended and blogged about their first ever event sometime this December. I'm so excited to announce to everyone that I am now one of Spidersilk's official photographers! And consequently, as spider-lady Dione is now the new Head Nurse of Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School Manila, I'll be a photographer for Dr. Sketchy's as well! How so very exciting!
- More photoshoots and collaborations with all my lovely and amazingly talented friends.
- An upcoming artbook by Aian, to be released early next year!
- The opening of my new online shop, HoneyMilk*! As I've said before, the shop will be selling mori girl and natural kei clothing. The actual site is still in the works, but for the meantime, please like my shop's page for future announcements.
Happy new year, everyone! ☆